Aimed at improving the service quality of Chinese outbound tourism, as well as stimulating the transition and upgrading of Chinese outbound travel market, China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) has implemented China Outbound Tourism Quality Service Certification (QSC) Programme, and worked out the corresponding Criteria of Certification and Assessment for China Outbound Tourism Quality Service Suppliers.
In accordance with QSC criteria, a variety of tourism suppliers (e.g., travel services, hotels, shopping stores, tourist attractions and restaurants) can apply to join the QSC Programme.
QSC Programme is:
- Implemented by the China National Tourism Administration.
- Organised by the China Association of Travel Services & Ivy Alliance Tourism Consulting.
- Executed by Ivy Alliance Tourism Consulting.
How to use this tool:
- Gain an understanding of what the QSC programme is about and consider whether your business should apply.
- If you wish to apply you will need a letter of recommendation from Tourism New Zealand/Qualmark - contact Tourism New Zealand's China Marketing Development Unit.
The inclusion of links to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the linked website or its content or provider. See our disclaimer.